Hi! I'm Ash, a 18 year old Aussie developer working on all things Wii U. I love PowerPC processors, semicolons and FOSS. Online, I usually go by quarktheawesome or quarky - though quarky is rarely available! B'day's ; they/them enby friend. Feel free to say hi!
You can usually find me by my usernames, but for convenience here's some of my prescences you might be interested in:
- This website - I'm obviously on my own website! I'll blog sometimes and fiddle with the backend frequently. I've made the source available here. This page also acts as a h-card; woo microformats!
- Mastodon (@firstname.lastname@example.org) - Everyone's favorite open-source decentralised Twitter without all the bullshit! If you want to join, read how it works at joinmastodon.org first. Open DMs, just tag, whatever.
- Twitter (@quarktheawesome) - I've got open DMs, or you can just tag me. Unused in favor of Mastodon.
- Email (email@example.com) - Old but gold, send me whatever! You can use PGP (F8C85A8C836C0A7E), it'll take me longer to respond though. The key is for an old address - it should still work fine on the new one!
- Keybase (quarktheawesome) - Wondorous PGP tomfoolery. Might take me a little while to notice; guaranteed to be me if there's a hack or something. Generally unused, try email instead.
Not all of my accounts are good for contacting me, though that doesn't mean they don't exist. These links are more here for looking at my content than trying to get in touch.
- GBATemp (QuarkTheAwesome) - I probably spend way too much time on GBATemp. Doesn't everyone?
- GitHub (QuarkTheAwesome) - Code goes here. I'll put pretty much anything up, so be aware that there's some real crap available.
- GitLab (QuarkTheAwesome) - I'm slowly moving away from GitHub, so you may also find my stuff here.
- YouTube (Ash) - I stream whatever I'm working on occasionally. Check it out if you want.
- Twitch (quarktheawesome) - Also streaming here! I bounce between the two platforms, lately Twitch is appealing more.
- Reddit (QuarkTheAwesome) - /r/WiiUHacks and lurking in popular subs for the most part.
- Discord (quarky#8525, used to be QuarkTheAwesome#8525) - Here so you can verify if you see me on a server, I don't really use it as my public-facing IM setup. I don't know if DMs even come through for strangers...